lugan tungga marudi,baram

hello blogger! this is about my weekend in marudi baram on 29-2 june. ok then here we are. mybig family takes a half of days to arrive in my mom village at lugan tungga. that is for the first times i go there after 17teens years old i am born to this world. so damn to fars from bintulu to my village at sarikei. and i taught this year 2011 i didnt get drunk but yeah just a bit. HAHA. in lugan the longhouse are not made from wood but it made from batu. maju doh. electric okay but thre does not had water. if the long times my family thre myb i cant wait for. so damn hard because dosnt had wter to wash somthing that usually we do. HOHO. then, thre them story about my mom and dad how they become and get married. hahha. best gak. and the memo i cant forget are mandik sungai cetek. and the things that i hate there are no line mobile phone >,<. acctually there is the best because they all are one love.
thanks for reading.xoxo